Farris Pressure Management (FPM), a division of Spartan Controls, is dedicated to providing Farris relief valve products and other leading overpressure protection products and services in western Canada. Our Edmonton, Alberta facility is part of the Farris Authorized Service Team worldwide network and provides around-the-clock access to Canada's largest relief valve inventory.
FPM is proud to represent industry-leading companies and their high quality control products.
Farris Engineering has a wide range of safety relief valves to meet your applications. These valves provide rugged fit for purpose performance.
- Spring loaded relief valves from 150ANSI to 2500ANSI are available in small and large sizes. These valves are manufactured in many materials and configurations.
- Pilot operated relief valves provide highly accurate pressure relief settings in snap acting and modulating designs, with numerous accessories.
- Steam valves are specially designed for use in demanding steam applications.
Farris Pressure Management, Spartan Controls’ overpressure protection division, supports Farris products in numerous ways:
- Large, comprehensive, local inventory
- ASME approved product modification capability
- National Board and Alberta Boiler Safety Association approved valve repair
- Applications expertise to ensure customer's problems can be solved properly and on time, every time
SizeMaster Mark IV - Pressure Relief Valve Engineering Software
Farris Engineering's SizeMaster Mark IV pressure relief valve engineering software for Windows brings unprecedented integration of standard engineering practice to the job of sizing and selecting pressure relief valves.
Based on Section VIII of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code and API standard 521, with support for ASME Sections I and III, SizeMaster calculates the pressure relief valve orifice area required to relieve any process scenario or combination of scenarios (such as blocked flow, fire vapor generation, or liquid expansion), under best-case and worst-case conditions.
View more information on the Farris Engineering web site:
Visit Farris Engineering's website